Mouwasat Hospital in Jubail

You are here

Mouwasat in Jubail started its operation as a medical dispensary consisting of outpatient clinics and emergency room, both considered the first phase in constructing the hospital. The Company expanded its operation of the dispensary by adding new facility for inpatient services. The project was completed and operated during the year 2004. The long-term planning by the Company allowed this development easily and effortlessly, simple because the basic design of the dispensary took into consideration potential future expansions including becoming an integrated hospital capable of offering the best possible medical services to a wide base of Jubail dwellers.

Today, the hospital includes 104 beds and 36 outpatient clinics. The hospital’s medical services cover the following basic medical specialty:

  • Gynecology
  • Gastroenterology
  • Endocrinology
  • Pulmonology
  • Cardiology
  • Pediatrics
  • Ophthalmology
  • ENT
  • Dentistry
  • Internal medicine
  • Dermatology
  • General Surgery
  • Dental Surgery
  •  Urology
  • Orthopedics
  • Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation

While all hospitals and clinics at Mouwasat do exchange filed visits for consultancy purposes, many consultants and physicians, on the other hand, visits Mouwasat hospitals and clinics from outside the Kingdom, with the aim of enhancing the level of provided services, through benefiting from their expertise and researches in this concern.

The inpatient section of Mouwasat Hospital in Jubail consists of private rooms and executive suits. All rooms are fully furnished and equipped with the state-of-art medical technologies, in addition to two extra sections for radiology and medical analysis (the lab), which includes the most recent fluoroscopy equipment, X-ray, and ultrasound.

Sabic staff members and their families are considered to be key clients to Mouwasat Hospital in Jubail. The company has allocated 65% of the hospital’s operation capability to meet their requirements. The remaining 35% of the operation capacity is assigned to meet the requirements of the other clients; other companies’ staff members, and clients covered by licensed health insurance companies.

New Expansion Plan:

As a part of Mouwasat Company strategic direction to cope with community needs and as a response to all expansions and new projects in the region, Mouwasat holds the responsibility to be part of the faithful governmental efforts to serve the supportive medical services for the huge industrial and expansion projects.

* Based on population growth, expansion in medical facilities in Jubail is an  urgent need to cope with normal population growth as well as planned governmental industrial expansion and new projects.

– See more at:Mouwasat Hospital in Jubail