Dammam / Riyadh
- Organizes supply carts with appropriate locator listsllabels.
- Ensures daily case carts are organized according to OR Procedure Cards before surgery.
- Ensures that Anesthesia and Perfusion exchange carts are completed according to set requisitions
- Assists with the coordination of Service Departments (Biomed, Purchasing, Laundry, Pharmacy, Housekeeping, Materials) Facilitates/promotes standardization of products within the Operating Room.
- Identifies and removes unusable products (outdated, contaminated, obsolete) from services.
- Monitors sterile supply storage for outdates and stock piling.
- Collaborates with Preventive Maintenance program by facilitating access to equipment.
- Stores/archives all OR equipment manuals for end users.
- Orders, receives, stores and distributes supplies for use in the CardiaclLiver Operating Room.
- Liaises with the CSSD to ensure all sterile supply requirements are available for effective and efficient management of the Cardiac & Liver Operating Rooms.
- Documents and follow-ups all equipment for repair.
- Identifies partnership with internaVexternal patients/customer expectations and works to meet and/or exceed them.
- Treats others with courtesy and respect.
- Maintains a professional conduct at all times and ensures ethical practices, integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural diversities.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and
- Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Complies with and participates in Quality Improvement processes and activities.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- CSSD Certificate or Materials Management Certificate OR Technicianal Nursing background
- 1 year of Position – Related Experience in ORlCSSD with OR Supplies
- Computer Literacy
- English language skills
- Salary Paid tax freeΒ
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 6 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 1 returns airline tickets per contract year
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses