Dammam / Riyadh
Public Health Nurse
- Performs public and health education and delivers in-services to patients and their families.
- Assists in contact tracing and investigating the family situation regarding exposure to various infectious diseases, such as TB, Brucellosis, Hepatitis, etc.
- Visit patients homes for health related assessment.
- Implements and maintains confidential documentations, automated surveillance data and reports.
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor as directed.
- Assists in the vaccination program.
- Performs other nursing duties as directed.
Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Diploma Degree in Community Public Health Nursing
- Work experience:
Minimum of 3 years experience in Public Health institution or clinic setting
- English Language Skills
- Computer Skills
- Salary Paid tax freeΒ
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 6 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 1 returns airline tickets per contract year
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses